Your national professional community in gifted and talented education
Supporting all professionals who work in gifted education in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- educational psychologists
- teacher educators
- professional development providers
- postgraduate students
- anyone with a professional interest in gifted and talented education
Individual or Institutional Memberships available.
Register to join giftEDnz here.
giftEDnz provides a way of working together to nurture our gifted and talented students through provision of:
- access to online resources, support and information through our web page, blogs, email alerts and social media
- scholarships to present at national and international conferences
- a Speakers’ Bureau ready to facilitate professional development in your area
- giftEDnewz – a quarterly online magazine
- annual events and biennial conferences
- Special Interest Groups focusing on Early Years, Twice Exceptional Learners, Emerging Researchers, Gifted Māori Learners
- writing retreats for enhancing writing and presentation skills
- shared initiatives and promotional activities during Gifted Awareness Week
- advocacy at Government level for gifted learners as priority learners
- collaboration with national and international organisations