- To advocate for equitable educational opportunities for gifted and talented students.
- To enhance the profile of gifted and talented education in New Zealand.
- To create a professional community for networking, supporting and learning.
- To encourage the pursuit and sharing of best practice in gifted and talented education.
- To provide liaison with international organizations and other national associations for gifted and talented education.
Constitution of giftEDnz: The Professional Association for Gifted Education (revised 30 March 2013). Click here to download a copy of the constitution.
Strategic Plan 2012-2014. Click here to download a copy.
Chairperson’s Report and Minutes from the most recent AGM can be accessed here.
The report from the 2015 Communications survey can be accessed here.