giftEDnz’s publication, giftEDnewz, is freely available to all current members with each issue containing a wealth of interesting and informative news. Published and emailed out to members three-four times a year, you don’t want to miss out on the next publication. Take a look at the sample below.
Your contributions are encouraged.
The members of giftEDnz are a community of like-minded individuals and groups all working towards the same goal – nurturing gifted and talented students. We invite and encourage you to share your knowledge, perspectives, and experiences with your community. Together we can strengthen relationships, build networks and develop our practice in a positive, exciting and proactive way.
- News of upcoming conferences and events
- Resources and ideas for working with gifted and talented students
- Your perspectives as a teacher, principal, counsellor, RTLB, educational psychologist or other professional working with gifted and talented students
- Your gifted and talented students’ perspectives
- Achievements of our members
- Any feedback or suggestions
giftEDnewz deadlines for 2017
|Theme||Submissions Close||Approximate Publication|
|Professional Learning and Development||Closed||Published|
|Collaboration||27 November||4 December|