Recent giftEDnz activities
- The Chairs of giftEDnz, New Zealand Association for Gifted Children (NZAGC) and the New Zealand Centre for Gifted Education (NZCGE) recently met with representatives from the Ministry of Education to discuss key issues of current significance
- Release of the latest edition of APEX containing articles developed with the support of the giftEDnz Emerging Researchers Special Interest Group
- ‘The Trouble with Being Gifted’
- What is the Definition of Being Gifted?
- Letter to Secretary of Education, Peter Hughes
- Read another interview here with Jill Bevan-Brown in which she discusses the needs of gifted Maori learners
Disclaimer:The opinions and views expressed on the recommended resources and websites are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the membership of giftEDnz The Professional Association for Gifted Education.