By Tracy Riley
The theme of this year’s New Zealand Gifted Awareness Week blog tour is ‘changing the way you see us’. Please click on the image below and scroll down to read the blog post ‘Should We Push In or Lean In’.
Lean in and give your support to these charitable organisations:
- giftEDnz: The Professional Association for Gifted Education
- The New Zealand Association for Gifted Children
- The New Zealand Centre for Gifted Education
- Ministry of Inspiration
Be sure to read these books and articles that Tracy referred to in the blog!
- Sheryl Sandberg’s book, Lean In
- giftEDnewz: The E-Zine of the Professional Association for Gifted Education
- Julia Roberts and Tracy Inman’s Effective Advocates
The views of the authors in these blogs are their own and do not necessarily represent those of the Board of giftEDnz.
This post is part of the annual New Zealand Gifted Awareness Week blog tour. To read other blogs in the tour, or to contribute your own blog to this event, please visit http://ultranet.giftededucation.org.nz/WebSpace/1286/