giftEDnz provides a way of working together to nurture our gifted and talented students through networking, sharing practices and advocacy/liaison.
This is achieved through provision of:
- access to online resources, support and information through our web page, blogs, email alerts and social media
- scholarships to present at national and international conferences - a Speakers’ Bureau ready to facilitate professional development in your area
- annual events and biennial conferences
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) focusing on Early Years, Twice Exceptional Learners, Emerging Researchers, Gifted Māori Learners
- writing retreats for enhancing writing and presentation skills
- shared initiatives and promotional activities during Gifted Awareness Week - advocacy at Government level for gifted learners as priority learners - collaboration with national and international organisations